Financial Coaching Can Help You With:
Credit card debt | Overspending | Underearning | Budgets | Saving
What Does Coaching Do?
- Support you with education and advice.
- Provide non-judgmental guidance and support.
- Need something explained or researched? Send an email and you’ll get the information.
- Hold you accountable when you need it most.
- Regular sessions will ensure that you stay on track for your financial goals.
- Leave you with the tools you need.
- Replace current money habits with new habits that make it easier to meet your goals.
ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED? HERE ARE OUR FIRST STEPS.
1. Dig Deep:
Let’s learn about your money experiences, mindset, and habits through a series of online questionnaires.
2. Create a Budget:
We’ll create a spreadsheet showing expenses, income, and spending.
3. Let’s Create a Map!
Come up with realistic steps to reach your goals, whether it’s a debt payment or savings schedule.
Learn more during a free 20 Minute Introduction Call by calling our office at 315-637-5153.
Budget Deep-Dive Session:
Perfect for someone just looking to get pointed in the right direction or looking for answers to specific questions.
A personal financial analysis to identify your starting point.
One 90-minute phone session.
Personalized recap and action guide after the session to provide a clear way forward.
Ongoing Monthly Coaching:
For someone looking to make real, positive changes to their current financial situation.
Money landscape analysis to identify your starting point.
One 90-minute phone session per month.
Personalized recap and action guide after each session to provide a clear way forward.