Hansen’s Advisory Services, Inc. is looking for a financial professional to join our firm. Here are some of the qualities, credentials, and experience we think would make you a good match for our team:
Enjoys engaging with people to learn about their interests
Continually strives to reach goals and increase confidence
Interested in community participation
Willing to grow personally
CFP and/or PFS/CPA
Series 7 and 66
Working with a team
If you are interested, let’s start a conversation. Reach out to Sue Hansen at [email protected]
Do you have a passion for socially responsible investing? We are looking to expand our team and add an administrative assistant who has experience in the financial planning business with a Series 7 license.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer and screen phone calls.
- Take messages for office personnel.
- Welcome arriving clients.
- Arrange and follow up with client appointments.
- Update the CRM and other software with new information.
- Enter data for portfolio management.
- Prepare for client appointments
- Supply approved information and assistance to inquiring clients.
- Follow-up on client paperwork.
- Scan various forms, correspondence & tax returns.
- Prepare mailings.
- Process paperwork and DocuSign
- Prepare spreadsheets for rebalancing.
- Attend to compliance approvals.
- Help with most efficient use of software programs
- Set up workflows.
- Track RMDs
- Record client transactions and conversations
- Assist with special projects.
- Make sure the conference/waiting room is organized before and after each client visit.
- Plan for special events with the team.
- Attend special events, eg. Open House, HAS fairs, and workshops.
- Assist with preparation of Newsletter.
- Recycle and reuse materials when possible.
- Shred client informational papers.
- Be aware of energy savings when working on various tasks.
Hansen’s Advisory Services, Inc. has gone to great lengths to create a comfortable, respectful atmosphere in which to work where employees’ values and goals are an essential part of our experience. We are interested in motivated, responsible individuals who intend to grow.
The following list details the kind of person we prefer to have as a collaborative team member:
•Interested in others, willing to listen, wants to be helpful.
•Is welcoming and pleasant to clients.
•Willing to be of help to clients or other office personnel.
•Wants to be able to answer any questions before forwarding the call to someone else.
•Willing to learn new methods of accomplishing tasks.
•Willing to grow personally.
•Has trust in the integrity of people.
•Is willing to do work beyond job description if it benefits clients and our company.
•Has developed skills in working on the internet and with various software.
•Takes care of personal space and office space.
•Is willing to say what has been done even if it needed to be done another way.
•Likes to be organized.
•Wants the office procedures to flow efficiently.
•Likes to set up systems that make the office more efficient.
•Is accepting of others’ perspectives.
•Appreciates the value of office discussions that forward the services we offer clients.
•Wants to be an integral part of making our business the best it can be.
•Is interested in understanding financial and social responsibility concepts.
•Likes working in a small office and sometimes alone.
•Enjoys following through with a task or project.
•Likes to gather facts that are needed to answer a question.